Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Roll a d20 for awesome tattoos.



I finally did a new tattoo post, but this one is AWESOME and not AWFUL!
Roll a d20 for awesome tattoos
This entry is dedicated to my new d20 tattoo, inspired in part by the quote from the X-Files episode Jose Chung's From Outer Space, "I didn't spend all those years playing dungeons and dragons and not learn a little something about courage!"

You can digg it here if you are so inclined.

I know I've been neglecting posts but I promise I'll get better.

xo
Alice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe someone who rates an x-files tattoo as "awesome" feels they have the credibility or understanding to criticize so many other tattoos, some of which that have more compassion, meaning, love, and attractiveness to them as apposed to this aesthetically shitty, pathetic work.

Emma said...

I absolutely agree. While I like the idea, this tattoo doesn't appeal as a piece of art. It's coloured awkwardly, I don't think your artist is very good or else the orange on the ribbon would be a less vomit-y shade and would fade better. As for the dice itself, it wouldn't kill you to get out a protractor (or even google it) and get the geometrics right, this looks awful. Graphically correct tattoos- good. Lack of realistic accurate proportion or scale within an image of a single object- bad.