Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More amazing back pieces


What happened to this angel's feet? Don't they look just like stumps? Also why is one angel stomping the other one's head? I think I see some horns on the bottom angel there, so maybe it's Lucifer being shown what's up.
Let me show you a wonderful trio of ridiculous back tattoos:


Now I know that this photo was taken mid-scabby-stage so I won't be *too* harsh about the quality of the tattooing here, because it's really hard to tell. HOWEVER, it's impossible to tell what's going on! I do see some flaming dice, and a '3', but what are the weird globby things on each shoulder? They look like rotting lettuce.


Okay, now this one just confuses me. I am under the assumption that it's not finished. The triangle thing on the left is one of the worst tattoos I've seen, but seems like a pretty explainable bad tattoo to get. The Japanese guy on the right is not actually that bad, and obviously isn't done yet. What REALLY baffles me though, is what is on the bottom. It looks like a scratched on sunbathing girl at the beach! IT CAN'T BE SO! sdlkfjslfjs! Amazing.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

the triangle thing looks like the Triforce from Legend of Zelda

Anonymous said...

Remember the Atari game "Jungle Hunt"? The bottom kind of looks like the guy swimming. With garbage tattoos like that it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to think they're a serious gamer.

Sarah said...

The "blobby things" on his shoulders are koi, and they look like they're supposed to be skeletons maybe, with heads and fins? I'm not sure, but I can see the head and whiskers.

Anonymous said...

The thing you said was a three in the second picture is actually the Buddhist symbol "Ohm": http://www.edupics.com/ohm-t11003.jpg

But they can certainly be pictured a number of ways, and yeah it looks more like a three than anything else.

Tattoo Kits said...

"It looks like a scratched on sunbathing girl at the beach! IT CAN'T BE SO! sdlkfjslfjs! Amazing."

Its is, it is!!

ButtonEyes said...

Yeah Bleeding Edges,
Looks like the Triforce alright. Who knows what that blue vine shit is though... If that IS suppose to be a Triforce I am pissed.

I am ok with the tattoo on the right though.