Monday, July 2, 2007

Guitar Heroes

If I have to see another badly done flaming guitar tattoo in my google searches, I will shoot myself. I could have posted a billion of them, but I decided to give you guys the most creatively awful guitar tattoos instead.

Here is a skeleton playing guitar. I like the infected face, X's over the nipples, and dreadlocks.


This one isn't executed so badly. The idea could even have worked if the guy had decided on either tribal or "classic", but the font and the guitar and the tribal bits just don't work together at all.


Okay I really can't tell you why I am so annoyed about this Celtic knot guitar tattoo, but I am. Can someone back me up and agree that it's bad? It's not tattooed badly, and I guess the idea isn't even all that terrible either, it just bugs me for some reason.


Here is a NSFW guitar tattoo that almost falls into the so-terrible-and-metal-it-rules category:
click here to see the NSFW guitar

This wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the blank space around the signature that just makes the whole thing look messy and unfinished.


And finally, here's another amazing back piece for you guys. It comes with an explanation from the owner (all misspellings theirs):
"Tatoo includes rainbow with seasons, angel with cheerleading megaphone, guitar with wings, hard to tell with picture but also has seashells, sandles, celtc cross, trumpet with halo, birthday cake with lit candles, snow flakes, fireworks, and thanksgiving scene plus other seasons!"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

bacon 1?

Anonymous said...

that last one is an onslaught of all positivity in the world as catalogued by a 3rd grader.

meatsock said...

the celtic guitar there looks just like two dogs ready to wolf down a penis missile.

Anonymous said...

The flying v tat is pretty rad. I like the bold colors. I agree, though. I don't like the dead space around the signiture. Kind of ruins the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

I think the prob with the celtic guitar is... wrong person, wrong place. On the right woman this guitar would look great along the spine (in the lower back region) It just look so out of place and awkward on an arm. It's a really graceful tattoo and that arm is not graceful.

Anonymous said...

I don't mind the Celtic knot guitar tattoo...where can i get some transfers ? I want one lol !!!! where should I get it tho..on the arm??

Anonymous said...

i reckon with the celtic guitar it might be the placement?

Anonymous said...

the celtic guitar is slightly mis-proportioned,the neck is too thick,and not long enough for the body.

Anonymous said...

what makes you one to judge what other people have got for tattoos do you even have any yourself lets see how stupid your tattoos are post them so we can comment on your shitty ink