Monday, July 9, 2007

Logos

These tattoos are like getting someone's name tattooed on you, except worse. I don't get it. If you really love video games, get some awesome video game characters tattooed on you. If you really love cars, get an awesome vintage car tattoo. If you really love movies, get a tattoo from your favorite movie. If you really love a particular brand of computer... ok, I don't know what to say to you. Getting a tattoo of a Dell computer would be more lame than their logo.

I can't even comment on these individually. But seriously. DELL? BUICK? What are these people thinking?













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, on the upside at least the company can't break up with you...right?

Anonymous said...

seriously...these people get paid.and if they dont..my deepest condolences!

Dan B said...

hey... have logos is not so bad!
i have cc (coco chanel) logo...
if you can buy it, tatoo it!
i hope nobody sue my!
great blog!